FITNESS / WELLNESS / RECIPES
1. Choose 4 very ripe bananas and slice them in to rounds.
2. Line a baking pan with greaseproof paper and add the banana slices next to each other
Repeat the process making as many layers as necessary.
3. Cover the baking pan with a plastic wrap and freeze for 10 to 12 hours.
4. When ready, remove for freezer and transfer immediately to a food processor and beat until you create mixture like wet sand.
5. Add the honey and beat for few more minutes.
6. The ice cream is ready when it has become smooth.
7. Chop up 2 RawBite Raw Cacao Bars and add them into the banana ice cream. Beat just to distribute.
8. Serve into 4 bowls and enjoy!